Wishlist

by - 3:40 AM

Wishlist


Alexander McQueen high heel boots / ASOS leather satchel, creepers/ ALDO leather clutch / Casio silver watch/ Kate Spade glasses  /Rag & Bone black hat/ UrbanOutfitters one ear stereo headphones in ocean color/ Nikon camera 1

There you have it my holiday wishlist. I've been wanting a new pair of glasses because my old one's are lopsided and I just don't like them as much as I did when I first received them. Sigh. It''s so easy picking out stuff you want, instead of choosing for other people. I still can't think of a good Christmas gift for my boyfriend.  I really have to get him something good because he bought me these sunglasses I've been obsessing over for the longest. (Mostly because I was mad at him that he decided to make it up to me by going to my apartment when I wasn't home, and leaving one of those flowers that never wilts, a teddy bear, and my favorite box of cereal.)
This is what happened when he called, "Did you like it?"
Me: "Yeah"
B: "Did you even open the box of cereal?"
Me: "Umm no"
B: "Open it,silly." 
I rip it open and see a letter attached to the cereal.
Me: "It's a letter."
B: "Did you even open the cereal package?"
Me: "Nope."
And as I open the bag I see lo and behold the sunglasses I've wanted. The same one's I've been wanting for the loooongest, and then I feel bad . And now, I have to get the best gift ever of all time but I have no ideas what to get. Grrr, any ideas? 
One of my last two days of finals, finally!

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Ohh I really like this! creepers <33

    X Jenny
    Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m following you!
    http://fashionbyelena.blogspot.com.es/
    https://www.facebook.com/Fashionbyelena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, dear! I love your cute blog! :)
    Btw, wanna follow each other via GFC? Let me know ;)

    sausanhanifah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello dear, great blog. Check out mine and if you like we can follow each other on google, facebook and bloglovin!
    MaryFashionLove on Facebook
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  5. Following you on google and bloglovin dear!
    Thanks a lot!
    Follow me on facebook if you like
    MaryFashionLove on Facebook
    MaryFashionLove

    ReplyDelete
  6. Did he talk to you about anything he'd like? To your friends or his friends or family? It's time to ask around. If he talks a lot about something, maybe he'd like to have something relating to what he talks a lot about. Hmm, what are his interests? Search a bit on his interests and what people interested in the same stuffs long to have. Hope it helps, because those aren't too good advices.
    But I personally think one of these things where they give you the right to ride an helicopter, or to fly a simulator, are cool gifts for everyone because it must be a cool experience and the person, unless ze have a passion for flying, never thinks about it themselves! Except if he is scared of that kind of things, then it's not a good gift.
    Or tickets for an amusement park; maybe I'm projecting my tastes on him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. Those are pretty good suggestions. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!<3