"Don't know how many times I said I'm gonna live without you."

by - 1:31 PM


 Hey! Spent the day quizzing my brother on his math test with my best friend, we did the best we could.
Hopefully he passed. I like to think that I'm better at math then I was in high school because I was barely able to pass with a C. After, taking my remedial math classes in college, I'm actually way better at it then I was before. I learned more from three semesters at college then I did in four years of high school. I still don't know how all those formulas will be useful to me in the communication field. Oh wellllll. Enjoy your weekend!

photophoto
photo

You May Also Like

7 comments



  1. great blog ! Would you like to follow each other ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pics. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love pics!

    would you like to follow each other?


    ❤ http://www.valstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, you are absolutely adorable, girl! Loving your style! :)
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3