Friday Inspiration

by - 11:37 AM



Hi, thanks for all those nice comments on my last post. I'm feeling a lot better than before.
So yesterday I was up really late playing a bunch of board of games with friends, and when it 
comes to monopoly people get so competitive. My friend said that "Monopoly ruins friendships."
Which I found so funny because people do get a bit riled up about the rules and such. 
All for fun, though.
"Rilakkuma took a watermelon"  bentoramen

 Miranda KerrGreen home decorating - myLusciousLife.com - Kelly Green Wallpapered Bedroom.jpg
#tatoo
purple ponytail with bowBow Tights
Pictures From Pinterest

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Lovely inspirations !
    I'm following you now !

    Kisses


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I love the purple hair! If only!! Divine inspirations- the food is so fun and delicous too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos!!! Followed your blog btw! <3 Amazingggg.

    x
    Kat
    www.katvaldez.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3