Scary

by - 12:30 PM


Saw 'A Haunted House' yesterday and it was just hilarious. During the trailers I got to see a preview of the Evil Dead and I am so looking forward to seeing it. Probably because I did the above movie poster on it for my design class and I freaking love scary movies. I might have repeated myself on saying that quite a bit. but their just soooooo awesome to see. Now, I will gladly have a marathon of the previous films as I await this one to come out. See, see, I'm stocked. 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. it looks scary! well it was my first time to see someone finding scary movies hilarious :P

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Some are pretty funny, especially the older ones. XD

      Delete
  2. Haha it dooooes look scary but I'm addicted to scary movies, too!

    xo,
    Lela - www.LelaLONDON.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm a total chicken and do NOT watch scary movies, lol! i think the scariest thing i have watched recently is The Walking Dead!

    rockoomph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol. I used to not like watching it as much. But then after my boyfriend who loves it, it grew on me.

      Delete
  4. amazing blog honey!

    im following u!

    kisses

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Que guapa eres!!!me encanta tu blog, y me encantaria que nos siguieramos y leernos a menudo!!!que dices???? te espero en miblog!!
    besitos!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3