Sorry I'm not made of sugar, and I'm not sweet enough for you

by - 4:26 PM


Scan3_zps7d99c182 Scan3_zps7d99c182-1_zpsebb92c6c.jpg

Been obsessing over Adventure Time at the moment, probably replayed this song from Rebecca Star a whole bunch of times. It's crazy catchy after you listen to it. 
In other news, I make three years with my boyfriend which is coming up soon! And I was thinking of a good gift to give and came up with nothing. So I just asked him what he wanted, haha so not a surprise. But it's better than getting him something he wouldn't use.
And he said he just wanted clothes, grr. We like the opposite of things when it comes to clothing, so I think I'm going to stick to the basics.  Well, hope you guys are having a lovely week so far! 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Happy relationship anniversary! And why don't you just take something you don't like if your tastes are opposite? Could work! :p Just kidding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww congrats on your 3 year anniversary!!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's a really cool photo! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow from Angie your envious younger sister for posting adventure time./:(

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats on 3 years! thats big time :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome boots )
    kisses!



    Angela Donava

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy anniversary dear

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3