Warmer days please.

by - 2:55 PM

Scan2_zpsb7b1194c Scan2_zpsb7b1194c-1_zpsd679fc10.jpg

It's been freezing lately, enough not to make me go outside. Except for today because I had to get up to go to class. Second time, that I actually had a class with someone I knew. Yay for a ride home then waiting for the bus in the cold. 
Been in the mood to sketch lately, hence the above picture I drew while drinking hot chocolate. I tend to draw hands a lot, mostly because in high school I decided to take art all throughout my senior year. So one semester we had to do a still life and my figure was a hand holding onto a cube. I grew so annoyed at that time, drawing the same thing over and over again in different forms that I just loathed going to art class. Grr, my art teacher was pretty funny though. Anyways, how are you guys making it through this cold weather? I'm going to make myself some cup of noddles and finish watching the whole King of Queens series! :)  Anyone watch it? 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. pues con el frio mal, pero bueno jaja toca...
    besos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool blog. Interesting posts. ;)
    Nice atmosphere guests with you here on the blog. ;]
    Yours. Have a nice day. !

    Follow me on facebook fanpage and blog
    I'm very concerned about this, please. :)
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/In-another-light/413836138693856

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these post.

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great posr

    besukines

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3