Recently

by - 8:17 PM


Have been 
-cooking more as of late because this semester I'm only taking one class. 
-trying to take more and more pictures, for my Publication & Editing class. Forcing me to see what consists of a good picture. New Assignment: Take portrait or documentary pictures (more than 30). I have absolutely no idea what or whom I want to photograph. 
-Visiting new places
-Watching tons of youtube V-logs, getting more and more into it. 

Just Today I watched the Hills Have Eyes both one and two, Saw IV and V, and The Collector. 
Never switched the channel from Syfy, and I don't even know how I continued to watch Saw. I usually hate films that involve torture and gore, but I found myself watching it. Good thing, I don't live alone. 
Walking Dead tomorrow hurrah! A lot of people were disappointed over the mid season premiere episode, but I liked it. Showed Rick's current state of mind, don't want to spoil anything, so won't say anything much about that. 
Have a Great Weekend you guys!

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Hey great blog!
    Maybe you want to follow each other? Let me know! I would love it!
    www.therainstreet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a huge fn of Walking Dead :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I had more time to cook and watch some of those guilty pleasure type shows!!! Enjoy your weekend doing these so relaxing things!!! Love your blogg which is a fun read!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, you had a perfect time. I like that pics. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it !:)


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm que buena pinta!!!me encanta el arroz!!!BESOS:D

    ReplyDelete
  7. that looks awesome, now i'm hungry!

    fameliquorlove.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a healthy meal- well done for cooking more. That's one thing I need to do more too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3