Seeking

by - 12:15 PM



Yesterday I just sent out my application in order to apply for a visa. And I'm just so stocked at the possibility of being able to officially work and get my license after finally being here for seventeen years It's fnally happening and. I'm just so thankful to be able to have this opportunity because its one less thing I have to worry about. Before this, I went through a point in my life, where you can't help but feel depressed. Although I might not have shown it to other people, I still felt it. It's something I carried with me and couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness. It's even harder when people say it'll be okay and in your head, your thinking that it won't because they don't know how you feel. They will never know or understand what is going through your mind unless they personally expiernce it. So, I just brushed it off and tried not to think about it because the more I did, the more I would find myself crying over it. But now, I feel that everything is slowly coming together and it brings me great joy to know that being patient pays off.

You May Also Like

19 comments

  1. Yay good luck with the Visa! Must feel awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm happy for you and praying that all goes smoothly. There's nothing more beautiful than the freedom to be. We're rooting for you. Stay beautiful, inside and out.

    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's great, sweetie! I hope this work out for you :)
    Wondering if you would like to follow each other?:)
    Please follow and let me know, i work from home so I follow back right away!
    yuliconversations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you are such a darling :) Thank you so much, following you as well.
      Please stay in touch beautiful :)
      XOXO

      Delete
  4. so glad to read and know that things are slowly working out for you!!! :D all the best!! :D

    great image btw!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  5. First time visiting your blog. And i love it. Good luck for your visa application.

    http://www.akachymecindy.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful picture!!
    I have just discovere your blog and I lve it so I am your new follower
    xoxo :)
    Thiscanbeperfect.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute picture *_* your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing picture! Love it:)

    http://theprintedsea.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing picture! love the sepia tones! would you like to follow each other on GFC, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know dear:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck with the visa and work! I hope it all goes well. Lovely photo, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck on your visa applications, Ms. Vanessa! will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much dear:)) I am now following you too on GFC!!:) would you like to also follow each other on twitter, facebook and bloglovin?? let me know darling:)) keep in touch! :)

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3