Sometimes these feelings can be so misleading

by - 12:23 PM


Thanks for the comments on my last post they were all so sweet and nice. So yesterday, I went over to my cousin's house because all of them are flying off to Bolivia. My parents had to drop off a whole bunch of goodies so they can deliver them to our family over there. While I was at my uncle's house my cousins daughter wanted to play her guitar because my uncle started playing songs so she wanted to mimic him. She had everyone laughing because after my cousins wife prepared us tea, she wanted to stir sugar in all our cups, and she went off to get us something to eat with our drinks. She came back with chocolate and candy.  Little kids, are so cute. 

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hey)
    thanks for a comment on my blog)

    wanna follow each other?)

    xoxo Christy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3