Thinking Back

by - 11:32 PM






         Thanks for the comments on my last post, I'm so excited over making three years with my boyfriend. Time sure passes by fast. Speaking of which I had to go back to my high school in order to get a transcript and it felt so weird walking those halls again. In a way I miss those high school days. I miss worrying over such petty things such as dreading over playing gym because face it, I suck at any sport. I miss passing notes in class, eating together with friends in the cafeteria and making silly noises in class. All those things I didn't notice at the moment are now precious to me because it was a time where everything was different.  Can't re-live it, now.  Gah, finding myself reminiscing now.  Are their any moments you cherish from high school? Would love to hear. 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Wow, Ms. Vanessa! Such a great photography. I love how you captured the simplicity yet stunning effects of nature :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landscape looks amazing! Gorgeous pics!

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful photos i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, I love it! ^^ You have a nice blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    BLOG | TWITTER | FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss those days too :/
    Remember making fun of Tonya across the table?
    and getting yelled at in gym to sit in our own spots lol
    Good old days xD

    ~Steph
    P.s I miss You

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3