What, Walking Dead, Tomorrow.

by - 8:33 PM





It actually managed to snow a lot yesterday. I woke up in the middle of the night to catch the shots of the snow coming down. It was nice to see the snow falling and watch the streets that were all deserted in the night. 
Besides that, I tried to dye my hair these last couple of days and none of the dye's I used work. So now I know that once you dye your hair jet black, there's no going back to any other color. I'm giving up on having it done myself, and just going to do it in a salon. And I'm beyond excited for The Walking Dead tomorrow, watched it from the first premiere and I've been  hooked on it ever since. Would certainly have a Walking Dead viewing party if more of my friends actually watched it. Shame, shame. Have a great weekend you guys! 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. Love these snow photos, great post and blog!


    XO J

    Giveaway on my blog!
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your long term relationship! And, the snow is so pretty and I love how you took your photos of it!

    (='.'=)
    Lauren at adorn la femme

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe you're a fan of The Walking Dead, too. Hihi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Its one of my favorites. Going to read the comic soon. XD

      Delete
  5. Amazing!
    Follow each other?

    http://art-of-diona.blogspot.cz/

    ReplyDelete
  6. such wonderful photos!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super lovely www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3