A kick in the teeth is good for some, A kiss with a fist is better than none

by - 6:54 PM

Small thing I did for this show.  
Gaga in NYC (unfinished) 💗
A few new stories on IStoleThisFromYou.com since the last time I posted here… This little painting was a delight to do, and you can read all about this lovely violin right here.

A couple of my favorite illustrators via Tumblr, 1st picture Dadu Shin , 2nd picture Helen Green, 3rd picture Sirin Thada.
Perhaps I'm becoming more obsessed with illustration when it comes down to it. 
I can't help that I love anything that has to do with creating something from scratch or the design process.
 That's probably why it's so hard for me to see myself only doing one thing for the rest of my life, when I want to do it all. Tsk tsk. 
Anyone feel the same?

You May Also Like

8 comments

  1. Amazing picture lovely draw of lady Gaga *.* xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sketch for Lady Gaga!!! Such a good artist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pictures! Love the last one the best :)

    http://doublecasualchic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are such pretty illustrations! I wish I had the ability to draw like that!

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is some awesome post. Love those illustrations.
    Check out my new post http://memypendown.blogspot.in/2013/03/denim-israd.html.
    much love. x

    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh i love your illustrations! youre so talented :D

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow!! what a great post! the drawing is amazing, how long does it take?
    i like your blog, enjoy reading it.
    wondering if you wanna follow each other?
    just let me know. we could stay in touch though!!
    best wishes and happy weekend!
    www.rot-schopf.com

    take a look at my EASTER GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. i really like your blog. Very cool images here! Love the 2nd picture!

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3