Collection of Shots

by - 9:19 PM


First three pictures are from my best friend's birthday outing. The waitress was terrible, probably because we look young so she didn't think we would tip her? I don't know, but it was a mess. 
And because I didn't get a pumpkin pie from Whole Foods, my brother bought a bundt cake. (Cue the yum) Last but not least a picture of me worn out and messy from the day's events. Went along with my older brother and sister to a late night trip to Target because my brother needed to get water. My little sister and brother are so darn picky when it comes to drinking water. They've tasted about every brand out there and know what is good and what isn't. They come to me overly excited when they discover a new brand, it's ridiculous. Putting that aside, it's impossible to leave a store with only one item because you end up getting much more than you came for. 
Which is why I ended up getting Tales of the Crypt among other things. I, seriously watch too much television. I think I prefer that over my phone and a computer because I can't live without my shows.  
Speaking of shows Walking Dead Sunday! The episode "Clear" is one of my favorites, last episode didn't even compare. Here ends my slight rant. 
Have a great Weekend! 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. Great photos. ;) Looks you had a great time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! :)
    Btw thank you for your comment on my blog. Would you mind to follow each other?:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics and that cakes look yummy. Have a great weekend.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3