X's on the back of your hands, washed them in the bathroom to drink like the bands

by - 8:58 AM



            The first picture is of last summer which I am sorta looking forward to after all this
cold weather. That's saying a lot, because I hate summer. I'm not really into the idea of having
 the sun beating down my back but I welcome it now with open arms. What else? Hmm, I was woken up today with my brother yelling at me excitedly over something. I mumbled a 'go away' and just rolled back over. When I finally woke up, I trudged over to the living room where my brother was on the computer and asked if that was a dream. He just pointed to the screen and showed me the upcoming promo for the Playstation 4.  And now I can't waiiiiiit for it to come out because even if I suck badly at games, I still want to play Kingdom Hearts 3.  :) 

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Replies
    1. I'm more of a winter and fall gal. Its much moré prettier. :)

      Delete
  2. super cute!

    www.glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww such a cute bird~ Maynnnnnn i wanna go to the beach

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute bird!!!!

    http://www.frankvinyl.com/2013/03/what-about-yves-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. That necklace is so pretty, I love natural jewellery like that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm those pancakes look delicious!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3