I'm going to fight them all, a seven nation army couldn't hold me back

by - 5:26 PM


This song from 'The White Stripes' has been stuck in my head throughout the whole week. 
Whenever I find myself cleaning I have to put this song on repeat on my i-pod. 
So what else? Not much to go by, except that I went to an admitted student event with my best friend. 
We walked around the financial district and had no idea where we were going. After a few misguided attempts we finally asked around and were pointed in the right direction. Success! Moreover, we made it to the South Street Seaport and got a bite to eat before going to the shops around there. 
(And now I shall work on my portfolio for my last class.)
Hope you enjoyed your weekend! 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. great pòst!!! my boyfriend is from new york i am want to go to USA NOWWWW would love to go!!!!


    wanna follow each other?? kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice pics. I like it. Have a great day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos of the harbor!! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3