Stone Street

by - 1:52 PM


Taking way too many food shots as is, but its fun and puts a smile on my face. Even though it makes me hungry staring at the images. (But hey, I watch tons of cooking shows so no problem.)
 I should really make some sort of effort for a fashion related post, but I've been constantly wearing jeans, a hoodie, and a blazer. And I've been wearing more comfortable shoes hence sneakers. 
Obsessed with the nike freedom sneakers, and since I received them as a gift, I made a promise to start exercising. But I haven't got around to it, yet. (It's the weather who has constantly been unstable, or thats my excuse that I'm rolling with.)
Any weight loss goals? 
(I'm more or less determined to lose about 5-10 pounds and get back to being 115 for my 5 ft height.) 

You May Also Like

11 comments

  1. yummy food!!
    the street shots look great!!! love the architecture!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Como me gustaria pasear por esas calles y enm general por USA!!! algun dia...........

    KEYKO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these photos - food shots are always my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love pics

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks great! Like a perfect location to do some outfit shoots, haha ;)

    Love,

    Rowan

    Personal Style Blog www.redreidinghood.com
    Hardloop Blog: www.chicksrunningonkicks.com
    Ps: ENTER MY GIVEAWAY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN 100 EUROS TO SPEND ON SEXY SHOES AT SARENZA!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ah i have such a soft spot for brick buildings and alley ways. love the second photo!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. in love with this post, and your whole entire blog in general.

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, that building looks incredible! And the skyscrapers in the background, wow.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3