Update

by - 10:16 PM

Small_xrp8z3Small_l6tmkuSmall_1oq3wwSmall_qg3s2iSmall_9vkvy1Small_414wziSmall_vyayq6Small_jolkt7

One word to describe my current state of mind 'tired.'
I spent the whole day yesterday waiting for a necessary document in the city and had a whole lot
of time to kill. I did a whole lot of walking and not enough sitting down and staying away from
the sun. Anyways, I saw the Evil Dead and it wasn't as scary as I thought it would be.
It consisted of more gore and limb chopping. But I still enjoyed it.
Any scary movies you guys recommend to see? I would love to hear any suggestions.
Albeit old or new.
(I have neglected to post because loads of stuff was occurring or I simply forget that I should. Or maybe it's just laziness on my part. Steph, my best friend of 8 years turned 21 "yay", finally committing to Pace University, helping out in my father's store, had some boyfriend woes, and my list of excuses go on and on.)  

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I hope you'll find time to relax, Ms. Vanessa. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you take some time to chill out and have some 'me time'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should go out and relax! Maybe go see Scary Movie 5, I don't think it's scary, & I don't watch scary movie so I don't know but hope that helped though : ) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is some awesome post. Love your picks.
    Check out my new post http://memypendown.blogspot.in/2013/04/summer-y-casuals.html
    much love. x

    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3