Wanting to see

by - 4:42 PM



image of monsters university poster 1

Since I am such a movie fan, I thought I would share the movies I'm looking forward to the most.

1. Monsters University- Even if it's not a sequel to the first. I still want to see it. (Don't care if by then I'll be 21.)
2. The new Superman Movie/Iron Man 3. 
3. World War Z, The Purge.
4. This is the End.

Fin, unless there's a scary movie coming out, (not Scary Movie 5, bummed out about no Brenda or Cindy. You don't even understand I watch those films about a hundred times and it still makes me laugh.) like a really horrifying or thrilling one that will make me squeal in my chair.
Yeeessss, I enjoy being scared that's one of the things me and my boyfriend have in common except he really doesn't get scared...at all. Boo, one day I'll find a film that will make him cringe at least, ultimate mission.
Any films you guys are looking forward to see as well? or any you know are good?
Would love to hear below! 

You May Also Like

10 comments

  1. Chanced upon your blog and enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. QUIERO ESA BEISBOLERA!!! ME ENCANTA!!

    KEYKO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe i'd want to see it too!
    YuliConversationS.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didnt see it but I would like. Have a great day,

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha nice post!!!
    love it so muuuch!




    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  6. ahhh cant wait to see it too!!!!! :DDD

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see this too! Also can't wait for Finding Dory.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3