You got it, you got it bad, if you miss a day without your friend

by - 6:00 PM

(My sister's idea of hot chocolate with loads of big marshmallows and recent gift.) 

Yay, for going to the city Saturday for a college related event. 
I was reading some sort of article relating to 'Girls talking about their boyfriend all the time.' 
It made me think of what my best friend said, that I don't have many posts or pictures of him here.
Well that's mostly because I would like to think (Steph) that I am not like most girls who have to bring up their significant other in conversation all the time. Such as this one girl in my Communication class where every time she was called on she had to relate it back to her boyfriend. Throughout this all I could think of is, 'Okay, okay, great, you have a boyfriend.' 
It can get a bit annoying, really fast. Err, what I'm trying to say is that I think your world should not revolve around that one person and they should only add to your happiness.
End of my relationship-y comment on that.
Thoughts?

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. love marshmallows and very cute pics! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm totally in love with your blog, where did you get this cute rilakkuma ?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3