Birthday Wish-list

by - 10:59 AM

Black Choices

I've been suffering from tunnel vision which consists of worrying about 'how the hell I'm I suppose to pay for school.'
My woes, moving past that I was seriously fretting on a pair of shorts that I accidentally spilled chocolate on. It was a customer from the store whom my dad had tailored the shorts, but it turned out the guy didn't even care. (I think everything is starting to worry me.)
Besides that, I've been seeing more and more of my best friend. I'm surprised that we haven't grown tired of each other from all those phone calls and visits. And I'm completely stocked on May 30th, I am finally getting to meet one of my favorite authors with one of my best friends. (Cue my inner fangirl)
Andd my birthday is drawing near which means I can finally start to find local bars to go to.
Anddd I REALLY want to play Sega, mostly because its the only game console that I'm relatively good at. 
On another note, I've completely forgotten how much fun blogging can be, or writing for that matter.
(I wanted to take part in the May Challenge that I've seen around but its too late now.)
Next time, next time.

You May Also Like

9 comments

  1. Awww I can't wait either :D
    ~Steph

    P.s Sarah Dessen <33333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Advanced happy birthday to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shoes honey

    kisses

    besukines

    http://pequedivine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pieces....
    Stop worrying
    everything will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh the heels look delicious! and congrats on your admittance!

    Kisses from Singapore
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, awesome post...love your style.
    Check out my new post http://memypendown.blogspot.in/2013/05/stripes-have-been-one-of-my-hit-picks.html and leave your comments, if any! x

    http://memypendown.blogspot.in/
    https://www.facebook.com/MeMyPenDown

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great wishlist, love those shoes! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3