Tale

by - 4:47 AM


    A couple of snapshots I toke from my cousin's house on Memorial Day. There's always scary stories revolving around this particular house. My aunt, uncle, and cousins have experienced weird noises, seeing ghosts, or feeling as though someone is watching them. It's a bit creepy especially when your hearing a tale of how my cousin who slept in the attic, saw a hand close the door. Or how they see little children playing in their background but they can never catch them or find out who they are. I remember when I was younger and I slept over my cousins house and I cried when I heard footsteps going around the attic. At that moment I just wanted to go home, but somehow I managed to fall asleep. 
The house still gives me the creeps especially if I'm alone. I'm so glad I don't live there. :)

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. Yes I am glad I don't live in a house that scares me too! I also am adoring your adventure time tee!

    www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3