Update

by - 2:07 PM


On a hot day, nothing beats hanging out with friends and getting a couple drinks. 

I've been wanting to update much more frequently but then I forget to and always put it off to much longer. But these past couple of days I've been looking for scholarships because the loan I wanted I didn't end up getting and I need someway to pay for college. And I've been job searching, thankfully, I found a job. But now I'll mostly be working just to pay for college and it sucks because you just want to study and not have to worry but that's life. It's funny because often when I reunite with a couple of my friends the main topic is college and how we all just want to win the lottery or something so we can focus on our studies. (Sorry, complaining far too much.) But besides that I've been trying to work out and lose a couple of pounds by the end of summer. In addition, I'm thinking of starting a blog just for illustration and trying to enjoy this humid weather.

(And if you haven't switched over to Bloglovin yet, be sure to do that today because it's the last day to do so. Well, see ya!) 

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I can totally understand the part about loans and debts for studies too. Sucks when school fees are sky high!

    many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i quit 3 jobs to focus on my studies. i still do not work. it's hard and it really SUCKS, but i absolutely would take school over work any day. congrats on the job and i hope it does good things for you!

    james
    twitter: @jamiebgoode
    instagram: jamiebgoode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it does ans thanks! I hope everything goes good for you as well. :)

      Delete
  3. Hi! Mmmm!!! So tasty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nice cocktail!!!!!!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3