But you're an animal, baby it's in your nature

by - 2:14 PM


I would like to think that I am getting better at my job at the bakery because I moved up from frosting cupcakes to making gourmet cakes. (Cue the applause) Besides working I've been relaxing on my downtime, spending late nights with friends and trying to become a gamer (fail though). My boyfriend is easing me into the realm of games by starting me off with "The Last Of Us." Which is pretty good but my aim is way off. 
On another note, I'm starting to dislike the song 'Blurred lines' it plays about a hundred times throughout my work week. But it's so damn catchy. (face palm)
Follow me in Instagram at: Vanesacruz22

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. Mmmm! So tasty!!!!!!!!!! Have a good day!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3