Simple

by - 2:03 PM

Simple

I really should stop buying items especially since I'm trying to save my money and not waste it.
But I've been good these past couple of days by saying 'no' to myself.
With this new job, all that I make will go straight to my bank account.
And well perhaps with my other job I can waste my paycheck a bit, I'm officially hopeless.
(Noted I'm bad with saving my cash.)
My little sister's birthday is today, time to watch 'The Conjuring' again.
Hope you all are having a great week. 

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. Awsome choices
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can totally relate to how you feel. I can never stop shopping and I need to say No to myself too! Anyway, goodluck with the new job babe!

    many kisses
    ♡ Jaslin from www.justjaslin.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Lovely outfit!!! Nice shoes!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing stuff... i like all of them! Check out my blog... and what do you think... do you wanna follow each other?
    www.styleofdarina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3