We don't care, we aren't caught up in your love affair

by - 9:12 PM


I was suppose to attend a Halloween costume party but my lame self decided to stay home. After working six days straight, I'm over do for some 'me' time. Nonetheless, whenever I get the chance I find myself watching horror movies and I'm actually surprised I'm not tired of Halloween yet. After icing Halloween cupcakes I thought I would feel 'eh' about the Holiday, but it's still one of my favorites. 
Somedays I just want to skip to the end of the day when your at home resting, just like the movie 'Click' starring Adam Sandler. (That would be awesome, if possible.) 
Alright, time to go to bed so I can repeat the same routine tomorrow. Here's to forty degree weather, yes, no more summer. <[^.^]>

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Your dog is so cute
    Kisses
    Aga

    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely your dog!!!
    Have a nice day!!!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3