Update

by - 8:26 AM


I've been constantly putting off blogging for awhile. Every time I get an itch to blog, I kept on thinking, 'nah, I can always update tomorrow.' But I never get around to it and tomorrow turns into two months. I'm not going to sit around and make excuses about why I haven't been blogging because the truth of the matter is I've been lazy.  Yeah sure, I've been busy with the holidays but I haven't wanted to blog out of sheer laziness. Now, that I got that out of my chest. I wanted to do an update on what's going on in my life.I just recently quit my job at the mall because as much as I liked some of my co-workers, it gets a little aggravating picking up merchandise off the floor. I'm still working at my other job at the Bakery, which can be fun at times or chaotic. In addition, I planned out my school schedule to be back to back from 8 o' clock in the morning to 9 0' clock in the night. I'm super stocked to be going back to school after taking a semester off to save up some money. Furthermore, I'm trying to make one of my goals happen and move out to the city by the Fall. I've started my job hunt. and I hope that it will happen by 2014. 
Any of you guys, have any New Years Resolutions you want to share?

You May Also Like

2 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3