Tattoo

by - 6:32 PM


I finally got my first tattoo on my 22nd birthday. I first got the words, 'Slow down' on my actual birthday. Then a couple of days later I got the birds. Getting these tattoos makes me want to get even more. Theres a couple that I'm mulling over on how they should look and trying to imagine 
it before I get it done.

The words on my wrist I have been wanting ever since I was in high school but never got around to it. The birds were on a whim, but I really love it. I'm thinking of having it connect to another piece on my other arm. I just want to think over what piece I should get done first. I'm not sure if I want to continue with black on my arm or having color instead. I don't want to rush into anything and it won't go with my other tattoos. 

I just can't believe I was finally able to go through with it. :)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for commenting!<3