Thinking about getting....

by - 5:33 PM

Black, Items, Summer



Black open shoulder top / H&M overalls shorts, $23 / Accessorize oxford lace up shoes / Adidas purse, $5.09 / Bling Jewelry leaf pendant necklace / Clear eyeglass / Seville Classics Expandable Closet Organizer System

Above are a couple of items I've been wanting.

1. Glasses in the style listed and in black. But I recently purchased a purple pair but have been thinking about getting a black one in my prescription.
2. A key necklace that is simple with a long chain.
3. A pair of oxfords because who doesn't need one?
4. Overalls, although I am not sure how it would look on me. I do not want to look any younger than I come across but their ridiculously cute.
5. A simple black tote bag to dump all my belongings in.
6. A cute black t-shirt with cut off sleeves and a flower print because I can pair it with anything.
7. An organizer to put all my clothes in that are overflowing in my closet. 

You May Also Like

3 comments

  1. eep those glasses!
    and overalls!
    and that closet hanger <3

    yes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dress is so cute!!!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this :) you have such a wonderful blog! and you can check out my giveaway if you're interested!

    mfashionfreak♥blog
    giveaway

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!<3